The bun is one of the easiest casual collections to make and most popular among women. It is always used, because in addition to being simple to prepare, it is comfortable and can also be used for any occasion (be it a work meeting, a meeting with friends, for your day-to-day work …) and feel good to all!
In this post, we bring you three types of high bun ideal for your day to day and that will come in handy for many situations. Go preparing what is necessary because at least one of them you will love! We start!
Highly casual bun, the easiest to make!
Suitable for women who do not want to complicate their lives with sophisticated hairstyles. For this bun you will need: a bar, forks and lacquer to fix.
- To start, make yourself a high ponytail, well held and with your hair straight and smooth.
- Separate the ponytail into 3 strands. Screw the first strand around the ponytail and secure it with hairpins.
- Tangle the second strand around the first and fix it with hairpins.
- Do the same with the third strand.
- Fix the tufts that protrude with hairpins and apply lacquer. Depending on the style you want to take (formal or informal) or the occasion you go to, apply more or less amount of lacquer.
High bun with braid, a somewhat more elaborate hairstyle
For this bun, you will only need two coleteros and a few forks .
- First, make yourself a high ponytail and tie it high on the head.
- Next, become a braid of three ends. Of course, try not to squeeze too much. You can also dare with a two-braid braid if you prefer.
- Pinch the braid little by little to gain volume.
- Roll up the braid so that it becomes a bun and go giving it the shape you want with the hairpins. You will be ready to succeed!
High bun with knots, it will suit you great!
For this collection, you will need a bar and forks .
- Start by making a ponytail at the height you consider (try to be somewhat tall).
- Take small strands, roll them over themselves and hold them with some forks.
- Depending on the size you want to have, you are going to have to make more or less large strands.
In all these bows, you can leave some strands in front of the face to give a sweet look to your style, whatever you prefer!
Remember that for a bun to look good, you must have healthy and strong hair, something that is achieved using the ideal products for each type of hair, that’s why we recommend you to have our Fructis ranges . Among all of them, you will find one that will be perfect for your hair’s needs.
Now that you know these hairstyles, which one will you try?